#IAMYOU - The Revolution Has Begun

 One of the most entertaining and educational people on the planet is Catherine Warren aka Ms KittyRose.  I have had the pleasure of getting to know her over the past several weeks and I am nothing short of impressed.  She is an ordained minister and a performer of a hit series #IAMYOU.  Below is a transcript of her trailer on her website found at: https://iamyouvirtualshow.uscreen.io/ and on her YouTube channel found at: https://www.youtube.com/c/mskittyrose1/



"As I was reflecting on my life I remember moments of feeling ashamed. I was doing reckless things. When you're a young person and you grow up independent and you grow up with responsibilities at a young age you think that that matures you, you you walk around with this attitude that you know it all and you really don't. 

So after I became a mother I remember one night when there was like no food in the frigerator I didn't know when my next dollar was coming in. I felt full last. I'm thinking what can I do to get a quick dollar because I on the phone in a house as a nice and Pampers the bills come in? So I rationalize in my head that since I was a dancer, let me try stripping. You think stripping is easy. Shout out to all the strippers out there. 

That's today. Easy. First of all, there's an investment that comes with stripping investment. Who the fuck knew that you had to invest to become a stripper? I didn't know this yet. By the time the end of the night came I made $50 No one told me that I had to pay out the security. The DJ, there's a woman in the room that gives you clothes for the mother gotta pay out like what now? And then so that you don't that you can create this identity. You got to invest in hair, shoes, clothes. But in my mind, I'm thinking what quick thing I can do. So I can make this money and put some food in my refrigerator $50 was not making it. 

I am you is a comedic satire monologues reflecting on the last 25 years of my life where we met, he told me he didn't want a relationship. He told me he was not looking for a woman two years ago. I had got off of welfare realizing we are all simply reflections of each other 28 years I spent collecting public assistance for the mother God thank you. Thank you for staying with me. And thank you for protecting my ass because in this process we do some dumb shit I'm 3536 37 I don't even know if I'm that young. 

I might even be 40 and I wanted to get I'm going to get home one night I have lived in my area now for 20 years I don't and the way that my built my my building the setup we really are kind of like by ourselves sack goes to the store down the block thinking I see a corner boy somebody's there to you know be able to sell me some but nobody's there. See this cat come up the store. He rake a smoke. He's like you looking for smoke? And I'm like yeah, he was like oh god too much. I don't know him never met this god damn life. He said I got you. Why didn't my ass 

Did I tell you I'm 40 at least what am I asking on the projects to go get some but a nickel bag that that could have been the last day of my life for a file a nickel bag for some but if that a crackhead behavior. I don't know what is when I left the project going home with a nick about a week I looked at myself like how do you did you just did just go into the projects to get some weed? Yeah, I did. 

We're all moving through the matrix, living this life. Along with all the experiences that come with it. They end up defining who we are and shaping our purpose. Come and join me on this ride. as I share with you six stories of how what ended up where our man at 45 I'm here I go. No, we're I'm happy. I'm only I'm better and I am you."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Increase web traffic and Engagement on Business Social Media pages with Animated Logos

Have A Plan and Stop Winging It!